Blogging has become an integral part of our day-to-day service to our clients, simply because it is a great way of providing tips and advice in an informal and yet educational manner. In our blog, we strive to provide the most insightful and useful content and hope to inspire our clients and many others.
The strength of our blog has fuelled our marketing and advertising drives, has increased traffic to our website and ultimately earned us many new clients.
From the beginning, we wanted to furnish our readers with in-depth analysis or entrepreneurship, business expansion, and top tools for self-starters and entrepreneurs.We have done so, by publishing blog posts written by either Justin or I and by inviting many prominent business bloggers to contribute to our blog. Having a strong sense that several strong voices would mount to a lot more than just our own two, we have managed to attract guest posts from the best bloggers in the world of finance and entrepreneurship.
We’ve also published guest posts written by first-time bloggers who, without any previous experience, delivered top-quality content.
Our door is always open to guest bloggers and if you would like to submit a post for publication, you can contact us by filling in the form below or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Submitting a Guest Post – Step By Step Guide
Before guiding you through the process of submitting a guest post for publication, let’s take a look at the topics we like to cover in our blog:
- Business News
- Credits and Loans
- Global Markets
- Investment Tips
- Money Making
- Online Business
- Running a Business
- Employee Management
- Stock Trading
As you had probably already expected, we like to receive submissions on, broadly speaking, “financial and entrepreneurial” topics, after, all our business is about providing consulting services to small businesses and startups.
If you have never written a blog post before, you may require some help with a possible title and we are therefore listing a few here:
- Easy Ways to Start an Online Business
- Cost-cutting Tips for Startups
- Keeping Your Workforce Motivated
Now that you have a better idea of what kind of guest posts we like to publish, let’s take go through the process. This process applies to all guest bloggers, expert and novice, though obviously, experts will require minimal support from our team!
- Get in Touch and Tell Us Your Idea: To start with, please introduce yourself to us by email and outline your concept. By doing so, we can all ensure that no one’s time is wasted!
- Wait to Hear From Us: Because we are so keen to publish guest posts, we reply very quickly and either give you the go-ahead straight away or ask you to tweak your concept a little. At this point, we will outline the exact word count and writing style requirements.
- You Write Your Guest Post and Submit it For Review: You may now write your guest post and forward it to us for review. Novice bloggers will enjoy ample support throughout the editing process, while experts can proceed to the next step without further delay.
- Publication Date Selection: We will select and inform you of the publication date at this point.
- Support For You – Links & Bio: Please supply us with a concise, strong bio to publish alongside your post. Also, please send us links to your own blog and/or website.
- Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy the Publication of Your Great Post: Quite frequently, guest bloggers receive lots of comments which they may or may not wish to respond to.
As you can see, the process is rather simple and straightforward and we look forward to receiving your submission.
What You Can Gain From Guest Publication
There are lots of ways in which having a guest post published on our website can benefit you. For starters, your post will be read by our many thousand readers. Secondly, you improve your writing skills and get lots of helpful and encouraging tips from more experienced writers if necessary. Thirdly, your visibility as a writer will increase and thus your profile will be raised. You may even be asked to write for other websites!
Up until now, we have received some excellent guest posts that have greatly contributed to our content. Our readers value guest posts and many of them end up subscribing to our guest blogger’s websites and blogs.
Post Submission Contact Details
Please fill in the form at the bottom of this page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include as much personal information as possible.
We look forward to reading your top-quality, informative and educational post and to quickly proceeding through the process right through to guest publication.